Tesoro Metal DetectorsTesoro Electronics is a family based business and is located in Arizona. For over 20 years they have been building quality metal detectors and have many loyal customers.
Small control box of most Tesoro detectors makes them very light weight and a joy to use if you plan to swing your coil all day. This also makes an ideal travel detector, if weight is an important factor for you.
Another important feature of several Tesoro models is a low 10 kHz Frequency which is different from most other brands of detectors. This is an important factor when hunting with many other people, such as at competition hunts.
Many different models are designed by Tesoro for coin shooting, water hunting and prospecting offering a good choice of metal detectors for beginners and pros alike.
Tesoro Metal Detectors
- Bandido II uMax (10 Reviews) $450
- Cibola (81 Reviews) $450
- Compadre (50 Reviews) $200
- Conquistador uMAX (5 Reviews) $350
- Cortes (24 Reviews) $850
- Cutlass II umax (4 Reviews) $N/A
- DeLeon (27 Reviews) $600
- Diablo uMAX (4 Reviews) $N/A
- Eldorado 1st. gen. (9 Reviews) $400
- Eldorado Umax (1 Review) $N/A
- Euro Sabre (1 Review) $539
- Golden Sabre (2 Reviews) $N/A
- Golden Sabre II (1 Review) $N/A
- Golden uMax (12 Reviews) $500
- Lobo SuperTRAQ (22 Reviews) $700
- Outlaw (6 Reviews) $650
- Sand Shark (24 Reviews) $679
- Sidewinder Umax (2 Reviews) $N/A
- Silver Sabre uMax (3 Reviews) $N/A
- Silver uMax (60 Reviews) $250
- Stingray II n/a $700
- Tejon (43 Reviews) $700
- Tiger Shark (8 Reviews) $750
- Toltec II (2 Reviews) $599
- Vaquero (77 Reviews) $550
- Designed to be used under water or wading at a beach.
- Optimized for gold nugget hunting or prospecting.